Apps for Nursery & Early Years
In a nursery or early years setting, communicating with parents is essential. After all, you are responsible for their babies and toddlers all day – they’ll want to know as much as they can about what happens when they’re not with them. But trying to pass on messages at the beginning and end of sessions, when you have parents and toddlers coming in and out, is not always convenient or efficient. Using a school app for communicating with them can help you save time – and ensure the right information gets through. And, thanks to free push notifications, you don’t need to worry about keeping messages to a minimum to keep down costs. One tap or click will get through to all the parents you want.
We know that budgets are tighter than ever, but choosing to improve parent communication with a mobile app doesn’t mean you can’t actually save money at the same time. In fact, over 60% of our customers have already cut the costs of text messaging – with a further 20% planning to review when their text contract is due for renewal.
If there’s one thing that’s as hard to find as money in schools and colleges, it’s time. Working smart and efficiently is essential, that’s why we’ve made it clear and easy for school administrators to add and edit content for their school’s app. And, as it’s web-based, it can be done whenever and wherever you have internet access (it’s even possible to send a push note from a school bus that’s delayed in traffic).
Benefits for nursery schools
- A simple channel of communication for parents and carers.
- Free push notification messages replace costly text packages and can save thousands of pounds a year.
- Message groups (classes, teams, trips etc.) And our private group message feature means you can even keep staff in the loop.
- Rationalise your communication methods to reduce administration time.
- Help parents/carers feel fully engaged with their child’s education.
- Having an app sends out a positive message that your school is up to speed with the latest technology.
- More secure and more reliable than voicemail, text and email messages or notes left in school bags.
- Make savings by eliminating texts and the distribution of printed material.