Apps for Primary & Junior Schools
Keeping in touch with parents is vital for primary schools – whether it’s reminding them about bringing wellies in for wet weather or PE kits for sports day. It helps the school run smoothly and improves both family and pupil engagement. But with more demands on your time and money, you need a simple, effective solution that won’t cost the earth.
“mySchoolApp plays a fundamental role in the daily life of our school.” Primary School Deputy Head
Say goodbye to relying on scrunched up letters in school bags and say hello to mySchoolApp – use it to keep the smartphone generation of parents updated on school news, events, payment requests and last-minute changes such as snow days and event cancellations. One tap or click will get through to all the parents you want.
How can Primary Schools improve school-home communication without increasing costs?
We know that budgets are tighter than ever, but choosing to improve parent communication with a mobile app doesn’t mean you can’t actually save money at the same time. In fact, over 60% of our Primary School customers have already cut the costs of text messaging – with a further 20% planning to review when their text contract is due for renewal.
If there’s one thing that’s as hard to find as money in Primary schools, it’s time. Working smart and efficiently is essential, that’s why we’ve made it clear and easy for school administrators to add and edit content for their school’s app. And, as it’s web-based, it can be done whenever and wherever you have internet access (it’s even possible to send a push note from a school bus that’s delayed in traffic).
Benefits for primary & junior schools
- A simple channel of communication for parents and carers.
- Free push notification messages replace costly text packages and can save thousands of pounds a year.
- Message groups (classes, teams, trips etc.) And our private group message feature means you can even keep staff in the loop.
- Rationalise your communication methods to reduce administration time.
- Help parents/carers feel fully engaged with their child’s education.
- Having an app sends out a positive message that your school is up to speed with the latest technology.
- Fully GDPR compliant