Apps for Secondary Schools
With no more time spent at the school gate, parents can feel out of the loop when their children go to secondary school, especially if they have a non-communicative teenager! With so much going on at secondary schools, mySchoolApp can really help communication with home – parents can opt in to relevant message groups – revision for GCSEs, sports teams or music and drama clubs – and easily access the school calendar on their smartphones.
Students can also get organised by using mySchoolApp. The app is a one-stop shop for all those letters home – especially the ones that never get that far! With so many families to keep in touch with, free push notifications help to keep the school’s costs down, too.
We know that budgets are tighter than ever, but choosing to improve parent communication with a mobile app doesn’t mean you can’t actually save money at the same time. In fact, over 60% of our customers have already cut the costs of text messaging – with a further 20% planning to review when their text contract is due for renewal.
If there’s one thing that’s as hard to find as money in schools and colleges, it’s time. Working smart and efficiently is essential, that’s why we’ve made it clear and easy for school administrators to add and edit content for their school’s app. And, as it’s web-based, it can be done whenever and wherever you have internet access (it’s even possible to send a push note from a school bus that’s delayed in traffic).
Benefits for secondary schools
- A simple channel of communication for parents and carers.
- Free push notification messages replace costly text packages and can save thousands of pounds a year.
- Message groups (classes, teams, trips etc.) And our private group message feature means you can even keep staff in the loop.
- Rationalise your communication methods to reduce administration time.
- Help parents/carers feel fully engaged with their child’s education.
- Having an app sends out a positive message that your school is up to speed with the latest technology.
- Fully GDPR compliant